Oxygen Concentrator Folee Y007-5W, 5L/Min Max Flow 10L Price in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Folee Oxygen Concentrator: Your Gateway to Uninterrupted Oxygen Supply
The Folee Oxygen Concentrator is your reliable partner in ensuring a constant and uninterrupted supply of oxygen. Crafted with precision and cutting-edge technology, this device is designed to enhance your quality of life and promote well-being.
- Consistent Oxygen Delivery: Folee’s advanced technology guarantees a steady and reliable stream of oxygen, tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Quiet and Discreet: Enjoy the benefits of enhanced oxygen support without disruption. The Folee Oxygen Concentrator operates quietly, allowing you to focus on what matters most.
- User-Friendly Interface: With its intuitive controls and clear display, using the Folee Oxygen Concentrator is hassle-free. Adjust your settings with ease and monitor your oxygen levels effortlessly.
- Portability: Its compact and lightweight design makes it easy to move and position in various spaces, ensuring you have access to oxygen wherever you need it.
- Peace of Mind: Folee’s commitment to quality and safety means you can trust in the device’s performance, providing you with peace of mind and reassurance.
Discover a new level of freedom and confidence with the Folee Oxygen Concentrator, designed to support your well-being and enhance your daily life. Breathe easier, live better with Folee.
|Real voice function
|Remote control function to operate remotely
|Cumulative timer to show total working time by the display
|Single timer for real-time control once oxygen inhalation time
|Timed shutdown function for easy use
|Calendar function and more intuitive master of time
|Button with back-light for clear and intuitive function display
|Power-off alarm function
|The function of releasing anion
|Heat protector equipped in the compressor
|Nebulization function (for models with nebulization functions)
|Oxygen concentration monitoring and alarming
|>=90% when the oxygen flow is 0.5/min~5L/min
Use of Oxygen Concentrator for home use
Oxygen concentrators are medical devices designed to provide supplemental oxygen to individuals with low blood oxygen levels. They are commonly used in hospitals and healthcare facilities but can also be used at home when prescribed by a healthcare professional. Here are some key points about the use of oxygen concentrators for home use:
- Prescription and Assessment: Before obtaining an oxygen concentrator for home use, a healthcare provider, typically a pulmonologist or respiratory therapist, will assess your oxygen needs. They will determine your oxygen flow rate and the duration of use. Oxygen concentrators should only be used under the guidance and prescription of a qualified healthcare professional.
- Types of Oxygen Concentrators:
- Stationary Oxygen Concentrators: These are larger units that are designed for home use. They are more powerful and can provide a continuous flow of oxygen. They need to be plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators: These are smaller and lighter units that can be used both at home and while on the go. They are battery-operated and often have both continuous and pulse flow settings.
- Safety and Maintenance:
- Oxygen concentrators should be placed in well-ventilated areas to prevent overheating. Keep them away from heat sources, open flames, or flammable materials.
- Regular maintenance is essential. This includes cleaning or replacing the air filter, keeping the unit clean, and ensuring that it operates properly.
- Be cautious about using extension cords with oxygen concentrators. They should be directly plugged into an electrical outlet when using stationary units.
- Usage Instructions:
- Follow the prescribed flow rate and duration of oxygen use provided by your healthcare professional.
- Ensure that the oxygen cannula or mask is clean and fits comfortably. It should not be too tight or too loose.
- Avoid smoking or using open flames while using an oxygen concentrator, as oxygen is highly flammable.
- Oxygen Safety:
- Oxygen supports combustion, so never use oxygen near open flames or flammable materials.
- Store oxygen cylinders or spare parts properly, and ensure they are secure to prevent accidents.
- Regular Monitoring:
- Keep a log of your oxygen usage, including the number of hours you use the concentrator each day.
- Report any issues or changes in your condition to your healthcare provider.
- Emergency Preparedness:
- Have a backup source of oxygen, such as oxygen cylinders, in case of power outages or equipment failure.
- Familiarize yourself with emergency procedures for oxygen use, such as what to do in case of equipment malfunction or running out of oxygen.
- If you use a portable oxygen concentrator, ensure you have enough fully charged batteries when leaving home. Follow airline or travel guidelines when traveling with oxygen.
Remember that the use of an oxygen concentrator at home should always be under the guidance of a healthcare professional, and safety precautions should be strictly followed to prevent accidents and ensure proper oxygen therapy.