The Phoenix 810 Wheelchair with Toilet Commode is a specific model of sleeping position commode wheelchair that you mentioned.
- Reclining backrest: It reclines to a near-flat position for comfortable sleeping.
- Removable commode bucket: The bucket with a lid sits beneath the seat, allowing for toileting without transferring.
- Adjustable legrests: These offer additional comfort and support for different leg lengths.
- Swing-away armrests: They move out of the way for easier transfers.
- Solid tires: These are puncture-proof for smooth rolling on various surfaces.
- Optional headrest and leg extensions: These can be added for further comfort and customization.
- Independence and dignity: Users can manage toileting needs without assistance, promoting self-reliance and privacy.
- Comfort and pain relief: The reclining position and adjustable features provide relaxation and minimize pressure points.
- Improved sleep quality: The near-flat backrest allows for comfortable sleeping in the chair itself.
- Reduced caregiver burden: Assisting with toileting and transfers becomes less frequent with this all-in-one solution.
- Weight capacity: Ensure the 810’s 300 lbs weight limit meets your needs.
- Seat size: The 18″ seat width might not be suitable for everyone.
- Cost: The Phoenix 810 falls within the higher price range for commode wheelchairs.
- Availability: Check with medical equipment suppliers or online retailers for current availability.
The Phoenix 810 Wheelchair with Toilet Commode is a well-equipped option for individuals seeking a comfortable and versatile solution for mobility, toileting, and sleeping needs. However, it’s essential to consider your specific requirements and budget before making a decision. Consulting with a healthcare professional for recommendations and trying out the chair if possible is always advisable.