Adult Oxygen Face Mask Price in BD
An adult oxygen face mask is a medical device that is used to deliver oxygen to the nose and mouth of an adult patient. The mask has a soft, pliable facepiece that fits snugly over the nose and mouth, and a tube that connects the mask to an oxygen source. The mask delivers oxygen at a prescribed flow rate, which is determined by the patient’s medical condition.
Adult oxygen face masks are used to treat a variety of medical conditions, including:
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Heart failure
- Sleep apnea
- Other respiratory illnesses
Oxygen face masks can be used in a variety of settings, including:
- Home health care
- Long-term care facilities
Adult oxygen face masks are a safe and effective way to deliver oxygen to adult patients. However, it is important to use the mask properly to prevent skin irritation and other complications.
Here are some tips for using an adult oxygen face mask:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after handling the mask.
- Make sure the facepiece fits snugly over the nose and mouth.
- Adjust the flow rate of the oxygen to the prescribed level.
- Monitor the patient for any signs of discomfort or distress.
- Remove the mask when the patient is not using it.
- Clean and disinfect the mask after each use.
Package Quantity: 1